Thursday, January 12, 2012

The New Year

We are half way through January and yet my post's are just catching up.  Hadley is growing by leaps and bounds, so much so that I can't seem to keep up with her. Everyday she does something new and I have to document it.  The New Year so far has been very good to us, then again we are always very blessed. We had a visit from Aunt Valerie and Aunt Martha earlier in the month. Hadley really liked Aunt Valerie's dog Shira and gave her kisses.  Also this month Hadley has started putting on Mom and Dad's shoes,  can say "Dash", "boom boom", "jump" and "uh-oh",  waves,  cut some new upper molars,  likes movie musicals and received her first rolling backpack for travel.  Whew, I think we're all caught up.






So proud of herself for putting on Mommies running shoes


Amazing her focus on the movie and her little foot tapping to the music



No comments:

Post a Comment