Thursday, February 6, 2014

January

Im sure you have noticed a change in the blog. By sheer ignorance I deleted all the photos. I may be able to fix the problem but it will take a long time. The good news is I have all the photos on our computer so all is not lost.
January has been a fun month. Great weather here to enjoy the outdoors by hiking, biking , gardening. At then end of the month we took a visit to Mississippi to visit Martins Dad. For the most part the weather was great until the day we were to leave, thats when the ice storm hit the south.  We missed our original flight home but were blessed to catch a flight the next day. 





Hiking with her best friend 





Gardening
Carrots didn't do so well this year

 The only lemon on our tree

 Painted some rocks for the yard



New Bike




Our friends we visit on our neighborhood bike ride





Pool Party!
I broke out the Barbie pool from when I was a kid








Mississippi adventure

 Auntie Kelly

 Cousin Caroline

 Paw Paw



 Jones Family


 Paw Paw's new dog Heidi




















No comments:

Post a Comment