Not to long ago my father and I were discussing some reasons as to why my lemon tree was not producing lemons. He had heard that the graft at the root base of the tree needs to be above soil. When Martin and I planted the tree about 5 years ago we planted it correctly but we did not take into consideration the gravel that we placed on top. About a month ago I decided to remove the gravel and expose the root base. Now I have noticed lemon buds all over my tree. Just the other day I was reading Luke 13 and came across a verse that I have read many times but never picked up on this detail.
The Farmer, illustrating God, did not leave the tree alone. He gave it special care. The tree was able to bear fruit. For us the fruit starts with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness gentleness and self control.
We have a dove guarding her eggs in our front yard.
Hadley flying a kite for the first time.







No comments:
Post a Comment