Hadley had her 6 month check up and is doing wonderful. She really shot up in her height which is 26 1/2, putting her in the 75% and weighed in at 14lbs 15oz. The Dr. informed me of the new car seat safety recommendations which are to ride rear facing until she is two years instead of one year or 20lbs. She can now try meats, egg yolk and avocado. Just the other day she tried chicken and sweet potato and loved them. There are great organic baby foods out there which Hadley has been eating but they are expensive. To save money I'm making her baby food with the Beaba baby food maker. I have to say what I have made her so far is really tasty. The Dr. also said we can introduce teething toast and a sippy cup with water. Her next check up will be when she is 9 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment