Off we went Hadley and I to Morristown New Jersey to visit Grandma Chichi at her farm Bellosguardo. Hadley cried a couple of times on the the flight out but didn't make a peep on the 5 hour flight back. I think she inherited the flight bug from her daddy. We arrived in NJ to wonderful weather, Spring in bloom and wild life everywhere. It just so happened that we would be there on Mothers Day and my mother was able to make the trip. There were three generations and two grandmas to celebrate the big day. Hadley had a wonderful time, how could she not with two grandmas drooling over her and many people coming by just to meet her.
One day I was able to visit Washington's Headquarters and the Historical Wick farmhouse .http://www.nps.gov/archive/morr/morr1.htm. The rest of the time was enjoying Bellosguardo and family.














No comments:
Post a Comment