Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hadley and her exersaucer.


      I was told by a friend that I had to get one of these so called exersaucers.  It is a really wonderful activity center where they get an upper body workout by being able to grab stuff and turn themselves 180 degrees.  As I did research on them I found that they could be quite expensive so being that it is a toy you wouldn't keep around for years I thought it best to get a used one.  This exersaucer shown here would have been about $119 but I picked it up used for $43.  Hadley doesn't care she is a thrifty kinda gal.




 Hadley is still a bit small for her new toy but with a little blanket wrapped around her she has enough support to play for about 10 to 15 minutes.   I will post more video of her in this contraption when she is bigger.





      Little miss Hadley and I went to our neighborhood park today. I thought it would be fun to lay a blanket under a tree and enjoy the beautiful day.  We watched two little girls play on the jungle gym, she did tummy time and had lunch.  I think this will be something we do often, at least before it gets too hot.




No comments:

Post a Comment