Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring is here!

       Spring is here and it is my favorite time of year.  Not only do I love the flowers and the birds but what Spring really means to me is new life.  As a follower of Christ I can't think of any better news than Christ defeating death by resurrecting from the dead.  I also can't help but love it because this will be Hadley's first Easter and what fun it will be.

Poppies from the garden
  

    
    We have been having some wonderful weather and Hadley and I have been spending time gardening and watching the birds.  I had just replaced the old humming bird feeder when within minutes we had our first visiter.


                                   
    
 Im not sure Hadley is so interested in the birds or flowers, she seems to be interested in her teething keys at the moment, they are an early gift from the Easter Bunny.  

    
  Our baby girl has a tendency to do things with gusto.  She now recognizes her bottle and grabs it like she hasn't eaten for days but is not capable of holding it for very long.  She did however hold it long enough for me to snap this picture.

1 comment: