Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We love the library

  Hadley was watching her one and only Baby Einstein video when it occurred to me to go online to check the libraries inventory.  I was so excited to see they had a good selection so I packed up my sweet baby and headed to the one just down the street.  On the way there I realize I may not have my library card so I pulled over checked my wallet many times but could not find it.  I went back home, searched the house and still no luck.  Back to the library we went.  As I was pulling my license from my wallet to check out the videos the librarian said, "Isn't that your library card?" She could see 1/4th of my library card sticking out of a slot in my wallet.  Then she said, "Are you a new mother?"  My reply, "Ooooh yes."  I had heard about this so called "new mom brain" and its true, I officially have it.  Hadley and I returned home feeling good that we could get her videos at the library instead of buying them and we also found out that the library has story time for her once a week at no cost.  This is why we love the library.
 Hadley and Dash watching Baby Einstein
   

1 comment: