Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mini Mother Theresa


  Ok, I know what you must be thinking.  It was not intentional to drap this on her head and pretend she was Mother Theresa.  I had just picked her up from laying down and I had this light weight blanket that I draped on her.  Once I saw how it fell atop of her head I couldn't help but laugh and laugh... oh Ive got to get the camera.  Is she not the cutest mini Mother Theresa you have ever seen?







Kindermusik
      Hadley and I attended a Kindermusik class to see if it would be something her and I would like. We loved it.  I couldn't see her face most of the class but all the other mothers were commenting on how she was just smiling away.  If you haven't heard of Kindermusik it is a music and movement curriculum for children of all ages.  You can check out the website at kindermusik.com.  Not only will this class improve her learning skills but she will benefit from it socially.  We intend on signing her up mid May. So if she isn't destined to be a nun then maybe a Beethoven?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe a sign from God.(Mini Mother Theresa)
    Kindermusik great program

    ReplyDelete